Product Release Notes:
Release Notes for Deployment 12/12/22Functionality Changes:
- Unsubscribe version 2: The unsubscribe function has moved from a global only feature to a template-based feature. Now this feature can be turned off for messages not requiring it.
- Shorter 1-Click URLs: Auto-scheduling meeting links are now significantly shorter for situations where the link cannot be hidden behind a hyperlink.
- Add New Guest Status (Meeting Status for Reporting): When an email is not able to be delivered because it was inaccurate or no longer active, it will be given the Undeliverable status.
- Remove the tag button from the Add and Clone, user teams action
- Changed "Meeting Type" to "Meeting Template"
- Templates now force required inputs before providing the ability to Save
- Fixed blank white screen on Templates page
- Fixed email-based routing configuration when new user is added